- Contact Us
- Client Login
What is Archiving?
In this age of technology and electronic information, archiving is a best practice for every organization. Whether companies are required to archive for regulatory compliance, e-discovery, mailbox management, business intelligence, disaster recovery, continuity or other needs, cloud-based archiving solutions offer unparalleled flexibility and meet a variety of needs.
Comprehensive archiving solutions help solve a number of challenges for businesses, including:
- Regulatory Compliance: Meet various federal, state and local regulations, including FRCP, FINRA, SEC, HIPAA, SOX and GLBA
- E-Discovery Preparedness: Implement legal holds, respond to e-discovery requests and conduct pre-litigation internal review
- Mailbox Management/Storage Management: Save money on storage costs and focus IT resources on key business drivers
- Disaster Recovery/Continuity: Protect your data assets with a backup plan and stay productive during downtime
- Knowledge Management: Search and retrieve information as needed and mine data for business intelligence
Taking a proactive approach to archiving electronic content saves time and money when it really counts.
The type of content that needs to be archived continues to expand as new technologies are introduced. In general, it’s a good idea to archive any electronic communications related to businesses’ day-to-day operations, such as:
- Email and attachments
- Instant Messages (IM)
- Reuters messages
- BlackBerry SMS messages and call log files
- Social media posts
- SharePoint documents*
- Free-range files
- Box files*
- Dropbox files*
* Contact a sales representative for more details.